is for Scoutadelic to be a YouTube show created for Scouts (whatever age) by Scouts (whatever age), allowing them a new avenue to interact, pass on ideas and have fun. You can be 6 or 106, we don’t discriminate because everyone has a story to tell.
By the end of 2017 we will:
- Have over 3,000 followers on Twitter
Have over 1,500 Likes on Facebook
- Have nearly 1,000 Subscribers on YouTube
- Create, edit and produce 12 more shows
- Create one Scoutadelic “SPECIAL” show
- Be involved in at least 5 different events, whether Nationally, Internationally or Locally
- Make sure each episode has an international element to it
By the end of 2016 we:
Have over 1,000 followers on Twitter Have over 500 Likes on Facebook Have over 250 Subscribed to our YouTube channel Learn how to use Vine and what it really is Create, edit and produce 12 shows in a timely manner Organise and run a Scoutadelic Sing-along Movie Event (that isn’t primarily based in London) Be a part of at least 5 Scouting events, whether Nationally, Internationally, Locally or in Space
Created once a month, the show will jam-pack a lot of adventures and ideas into one bitesize chunk. Each month we will meet a guest co-host, along with submissions from different groups via vlogging, photography, emails and snail mail. Any person in Scouting can be a part of the show, no matter what technology you’re able to get a hold of, even pen and paper will suffice.